Complete In-Office Finishing Lab Training Course – FREE
Grow your skills as an optician by learning the art of eyeglass finishing, edging, or glazing.
- Improve your customer experience through better quality control and
- Reduce lab costs and make more efficient use of your time.
- Set yourself apart with the ability to offer custom designs and emergency work, an experience your customers will not forget.
- Build-out and operate an in-office finishing lab.
Is Finishing Right For You?
- Finishing 101
- Getting Started
- In-House Finished Stock Lens Inventories
- Tracers & Tracing
- A Brief History of Edgers
How To Finish / Edge Lenses
- Finishing First Steps
- Surfaced Lenses: MBS, Cut-Out, Size, Shape
- Let’s Talk About Base Curves
- Edging Single Vision
- Edging Lined Multifocals
- Edging Progressives
- Finishing Final Exam
Why are we offering this course for free?
We believe very strongly moving toward service and customer experience—that an in-office finishing lab helps provide—is an important piece in the battle against online eyewear sales and we want to help you win.
In our experience, opticals that do their own finishing tend to be the ones that really care about the craft. They also happen the ones that we, as an optical lab, enjoy working with the most.
We want to work with you. We want to help you find success by making the best eyeglasses on the planet. The best way Laramy-K Optical can do that (as an uncut lab) is to help you edge in-house and do it well.